Beautiful 4-bedroom Cottage on the outskirts of Kendal. Child & Pet-friendly.
At A Glance:
|Pub Nearby||Log Burner||Amazing Views|
About This Cottage:
This delightful self-catering cottage is situated on the outskirts of Kendal on a lovely small-holding. Autumn Cottage is one of two adjoining barn conversions which have been completely renovated to a high standard and furnished using a combination of traditional and contemporary styles, colours and coordinated fabrics to offer visitors a lovely self-catering home away from home.
Guests will really enjoy the well-appointed kitchen and appliances, a wonderful fireplace and the views are tremendous! Everything you would need for a wonderful self-catering holiday is provided for you!
If you don't fancy cooking, then head to the family-friendly Punch Bowl Inn down the road, which offers a range of ales, beers and great food! For the warmer days, they have a lovely beer garden too!
- The lounge is a characterful room with a beamed ceiling, stone fireplace with wood mantle housing & a wood-burning stove as well as a wall-mounted plasma TV. To the rear aspect in a full-wall library of books. The fold-away patio doors lead to the garden area.
- The Shaker style breakfast/kitchen has electric oven and hob, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, dining table seating 8 and superb rural aspect.
- Utility room/cloakroom with washing machine and tumble dryer, hand basin and WC
- Master double bedroom with painted wrought iron king size bed, plasma TV, views over the bordering fields and en-suite shower room with hand basin and WC.
- Second double bedroom with king-size bed, plasma TV and en-suite shower room with hand basin and WC.
- Double bedroom.
- Twin bedroom.
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- The cottage has outside seating adjacent to the property with further shared patio areas with garden seating and gas BBQ, enjoying the superb views.
Things To Note:
- All oil, electric, bed linen, towels and an initial supply of logs in included.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Private parking for 6 cars.
- Storage space available for bikes.
Autumn Cottage is situated in the village of Barrows Green, halfway between Junction 36 on the M6 and Kendal town centre. The location makes for easy access to the South Lakes and peninsulas to the west and popular tourist towns of Ambleside, Windermere, Bowness-On-Windermere, Grasmere and Arnside and to the east Kirkby Lonsdale, Sedbergh, Ingleton, Hawes and Settle.
Oxenholme railway station, which is on the main west coast line serving between London and Glasgow, is less than two miles away. It also provides access by local trunk line to Kendal, Staveley and Windermere. The area is well served by taxis and buses if required.
- Bed Linen Provided
- Central Heating
- Dishes and Utensils
- Dog Friendly
- Family Friendly
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pub within 1 Mile
- Tumble Dryer
- Walks nearby
- Washing Machine
- Check In4:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests8
Book this listing
Discounts & Offers:(Please Note: Where discounts overlap, the discount offering the greatest saving will auotmatically be applied)
- Farrer Coffee Merchants (0.47 mi)5 reviews
- Master's House Tea Room (0.23 mi)1 reviews
- Brew Brothers (0.23 mi)2 reviews