Fabulous one-bedroom cottage with an outdoor hot tub.
Snowdrop Cottage is a superb open-plan one-bedroom cottage situated on the coast road, 6-miles from the market town of Ulverston. As one-of-four adjoining cottages, Snowdrop Cottage can be booked individually or alongside the three other cottages Bluebell, Primrose and Daisy, for great group accommodation sleeping, 12 guests.
- Open-plan living, kitchen and dining area with underfloor heating, Freeview TV & DVD player and an electric fire.
- The kitchen comprises of an electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, mini freezer, combo washer & dryer, and a dishwasher.
- One bedroom with a kingsize double bed, TV on the wall and an en-suite wet room with a walk-in shower, loo and basin. Patio doors lead from the bedroom to the outside patio area and the hot tub.
- Off-road parking for two cars.
- Front enclosed garden with garden furniture which leads around the side of the property and to the hot tub area.
Things to Note:
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
- A travel cot and highchair are available on request.
- Unfortunately, pets are not permitted.
- The nearest shop is 6 miles away in Ulverston and The Fishermans Arms Hotel and Bar with superb beer garden is 1.4 miles
- There are 11 steps leading from the car park to the cottage
- There is a public footpath directly across the road, leading to the sea/beach.
Snowdrop Cottage is situated on the scenic coast road, which stretches along the Furness peninsula between Ulverston and Barrow-in-Furness. The market town of Ulverston is 6 miles / 12 minutes drive away where you will find a great selection of pubs, restaurants and shops as well as the Laurel and Hardy Museum or you can stroll along the world’s shortest, widest and deepest canal, which once linked to Morecambe Bay. For great views, walk up to the Hoad Monument on Hoad Hill.
Coniston Water, the third-largest lake in the Lake District, is the closest lake, just 15 miles away. A must-do while there Steam Gondola for a gentle cruise or visit Coniston Town for its quaint cafes and attractions.
The Furness Peninsula provides breathtaking sunsets and is an area rich in natural flora and fauna, a great place to enjoy a walk along the beach and at the end of the day, relax in your own hot tub.
- Bed Linen Provided
- Central Heating
- Dishes and Utensils
- Family Friendly
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Furniture
- Tumble Dryer
- Walks nearby
- Washing Machine
- Check In3:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests2
Book this listing
- Fishermans Arms (0.05 mi)1 reviews
- The General Burgoyne Inn (1.91 mi)3 reviews
- The Furness Railway (5.27 mi)4 reviews
- Fig Tree Barrow (5.22 mi)5 reviews
- The Bosun's Locker cafe (5.03 mi)3 reviews
- Gillams Tea Shop (4.34 mi)7 reviews